How long does the delivery take?
- Standard delivery to the UK takes between 2-3 days
- Next day delivery is available if you choose is it as an option and order before 12pm
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands and other islands of the mainland may take longer
How much will the delivery cost?
- Standard delivery is free to the UK mainland addresses
- Next day delivery comes with an additional small cost to the UK mainland addresses.
- Orders to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands and other islands may come with an additional cost depending on weight and location
Where do you deliver?
- We ship to all mainland UK addresses
- We also ship to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands and other islands
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
- We usually dispatch all orders within 24 hours
- Once payment has been processed, we aim to dispatch your order from our UK warehouse within the next 24 hours, unless you choose next day delivery and order before 12pm. Weekends and bank holidays are excluded
How can I track my order?
- Once an order is dispatched you will receive an email or Messenger notification that your order has been successfully dispatched
- You can then track your order through a Tracked Service
What time will the courier arrive?
- The courier will deliver your items Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm, sometimes Saturdays too
I ordered multiple items, do they arrive together?
- Yes, your items will arrive together if they are in the same order
What couriers do you use?
- We are using the following shipping couriers: Royal Mail, Fedex, Myhermes and DPD
Hampton & Stewart offers free postage within the UK mainland on all our products unless stated otherwise. The couriers we may use include: Royal Mail, Fedex, Myhermes and DPD
We strive to dispatch our orders within 24 hours (Mon - Fri only).
Once an order is dispatched you will receive an email confirmation. All our products are shipped from our UK warehouse via Tracked Service.
Any products under our standard free delivery service normally take 2-3 working days but please allow up to 14 days for delivery in case of postal delays. Delivery times are provided by the carrier and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
If you provide us with any incorrect delivery details which result in the order being delivered to an incorrect address, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may incur as a result.
If for any reason your parcel has been attempted to be delivered more than twice and failed, then a card will be left by the courier with instructions for you to follow. In the case of Royal Mail, it is possible that they may only attempt one delivery. It is your responsibility to contact the courier using the card left by them and rearrange delivery or arrange to collect the item. If you fail to do this and it is sent back to us as RTS (Returned To Sender) then an admin fee of £5 will be applied for items sent via Royal Mail and £10 for other couriers.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY:
We are pleased to offer express shipping at an additional cost. If you require this service please select this option from the delivery options when checking out. For next day delivery, we use DPD and Fedex.
Orders must be placed before 12 noon for next day delivery.
ADDITIONAL POSTAGE AREAS:
Additional postage costs will be incurred to the following areas:
- Northern Ireland
- The Republic of Ireland
- Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Channel Islands
- and all other islands off the mainland.
Additional charges are determined by location and weight listed above. If in doubt then please get a quote by emailing us before purchasing an item. Your purchasing of this item is an agreement to these terms